Fully Automatic MT System for Automobile Parts
MARKTEC’s Fully Automatic MT System provides quantitative evaluation and automatic adjudication for automobile part inspection using image processing technology.
- Flaw detection performance system is stable and dependable when using our newly developed magnetic liquid particle inspection evaluation unit.
- OK / NG judgment standard is quantified by image processing using a CCD camera, virtually eliminating human error.
- By using a 3-pole coil method, MARKTEC’s Fully Automatic MT System can detect any defect without interrupting production or touching the product.
Fully Automatic MPT System for Steel Billets (Super Line-Magna)
MARKTEC’s Fully Automatic MPI System Super Line-Magna provides quantitative evaluation, speedy automatic adjudication for steel billet inspection using image processing technology.
- Fully automatic, in-line continuous inspection using a CCD camera and image processing unit, gives workers complete control from the operation room, therefore eliminating the need for workers in the inspection area.
- Detects longitudinal, transverse and corner defects simultaneously
- Fast inspection speed, up to 40 m/min.
- Outputting map-data of flaw positions for each divided section size, which is 100 mm (longitudinal) x 20 mm (circumferential) of the billet surface.
Cylinder Block Bore Eddy Current Testing Unit
This testing unit uses a special air pressurized attachment that hovers over the bore areas and on the surface of a cylinder block head, eliminating physical contact or contamination.
|Subject Defect||Cracked flaws|
|Detecting accuracy||D1.0mm×W0.2mm×L4mm at minimum|
|Inspection time||Inspecting 6 Bore places within 60 seconds|
|Inspection method||Probe sensor approach to inspection positions and
detect the flaws on the bore surface without contact.
|Sensor||Air floating type Eddy Current inspection sensor|
Penetrating Eddy Current Testing Unit
Penetrating Eddy Current Testing Unit detects surface cracks on narrow and long parts such as in-line steel bars.
- A pipe is transported by a roller conveyor, and any surface cracks are detected by running it through the penetrating ECT coil.
- Judgments are made, and any NG output information is received by the ET unit.
- This unit can combine with the NG marking unit which paints NG markings on certain parts of the moving product.